If you have a job opening or used equipment for sale, please call email email@example.com. This is a free service to members. Non-members will be charged $50/month/posting. Limit 5 simultaneous postings/company.
GENERAL MANAGER POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
The Leavenworth County Cooperative Association, headquartered in Lansing, Kansas, is seeking top-notch candidates to fill the role of General Manager for their successful company. Candidates considered for this position must have at least five years of department or senior leader management experience with demonstrated success in fuel, propane and retail sales. A basic knowledge of agronomy operations is preferred. A customer focused philosophy with an entrepreneurial spirit is required. Candidates considered for this position must also have outstanding people management skills with the ability to build a team of loyal employees. A successful candidate must also be a thoughtful decision maker with a thorough understanding of the financial aspects of running a business.
This position offers a competitive salary with outstanding employee benefits including health insurance, co-op retirement, life insurance and paid vacation and sick leave.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 5 years’ experience working as a Location Manager, Department Manager and/or General Manager preferred;
- This position requires an individual with outstanding personal integrity, excellent people management skills and solid working knowledge of fuel, propane and retail sales operations;
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of employees;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- A strong commitment to the Cooperative business principles.
Founded in 1963, Leavenworth County Coop has a strong tradition of serving farmers, commercial businesses and residents in Leavenworth County in Kansas, as well as six neighboring counties: Atchison, Jefferson, Wyandotte, Douglas, Johnson and Platte (Missouri).
Products and services offered by Leavenworth County Coop include: bulk propane, bulk fuel, lubricants, fertilizer and application services; crop protection and application services, seed, feed store, c-store and a self-service gas station. We take pride in providing professional, friendly service. Please visit our website at leavenworthcoop.com.
Applying for this Position:
This placement is being coordinated by ProValue, LLC on behalf of the Leavenworth County Cooperative Association. Please send your cover letter and resume no later than May 10, 2017 to:
PO Box 1747
Hutchinson, KS 67504