Do you want to avoid a “very bad day?”
Join EPA Region 7 and Kansas Agribusiness Retailers Association (KARA) for a Chemical Accident Prevention Workshop. This event is open to non-KARA members as well.
July 24 | 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
American Legion Hall
410 Perry Street
Featured topics include:
- Chemical Accident Prevention Program overview
- What to expect during an EPA Region 7 Risk Management Program Inspection
(includes a site visit to a local facility)
- Common inspection findings at agriculture facilities
- What happens after the inspection
- Tips for emergency planning
This event is FREE to attend and lunch will be provided compliments of BASF.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to submit